Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Review of Analysis

I have to admit that when I first started out to write a review analysis, I had no idea what I was doing. The whole purpose of making an analysis of someone else's work didn't make too much sense to me, especially the method for doing it. After this paper, though, I feel like I do have a better grasp on the overall take on what a review analysis is. Particularly in the aspect of looking for and judging how effectively rhetoric is used in writing. Before rhetoric never really occurred to me but now I see how good effective rhetoric is and how hurtful bad rhetoric is to a paper.

1 comment:

  1. I always thought rhetoric was cool, but I never knew the term for it. I don't know if that really relates too much to what you posted, but I wanted to say that thought I had while I was reading this post.

    ReplyDelete